The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at bacsgo.com. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display customer reviews and suggest merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from bacsgo.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please inform us by sending an email here.
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. bacsgo.com does not share any customer information for any purpose!
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
CHILDREN USING THE WEBSITE
- Bacsgo.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use bacsgo.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES AND REVISIONS
- If you have any concern about privacy at bacsgo.com, please e-mail us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
- Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.